Poll: If you knew someone had committed a crime, would you turn them in?

Favorite Answer

If I didn't, I would be committing crime too, but it depends on who the person is, what they'd done etc/etc.

It's not really a black and white thing, it's so much more complex than that so I can't give a definite answer. 

• It depends on the crime and who the crime was committed against, who committed the crime, and my mood. For example, I'm not going to report someone for shoplifting because then I would have to get involved and be questioned by store security and probably the police. I'm not going to make time for that since I don't directly benefit from it. And I also don't want to be dragged into court as a witness. If I knew someone committed murder I would report that, even if it was a family member.

• K8

Totally depends on the crime.  Might also depenf on who is committing the crime.

• .

It depends on the crime.

• Depends what crime it was.