Good Title for my horror story?

I'm writing a story where five teens one of them is a nerd or the outcast of the school go to an abandoned insane asylum. As the four popular kids start setting up to prank the outcast all of a sudden their cameras don't work, and all the doors and windows are locked. As the teens try and find a way to escape the hospital they are killed one by one. The plot twist is all the kids don't survive to tell the story. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • denise
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

'The  Mad House', ??

• Willie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

" THE END Of ALL OF US ". 

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Trump - My America

• Prince
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Abused in Scouting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zac Z
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The answer for every question regarding a good title that begins with "I am writing" is: Don't worry about the title until you have finished your story.

Firstly, and that might sound mean but is simply realistic, you might never finish the story. Many established writers (maybe most) have "trunk novels" - earlier, often abandoned, works that for some reason or other didn't work out and remain unpublished, and often the author emphatically states that this will remain so because the work in question is really bad!   ;-)

Secondly, you might get a good idea for the right title along the way. The story might change and what appears to be a good title now might not be good anymore later.

Lastly, should you be lucky enough to go through traditional publishing and get a deal from a real publisher, they might want you to change the title.

In short, don't worry about the title. Make your story as good as you can, and then, if you decide that you want to let your story loose on the world, think about a title (if you haven't already gotten a good idea by then).

Anyway, good luck with your piece!

• 3 weeks ago

'The Winnowing'

• 3 weeks ago

maybe call it "survivor?"

• Tina
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

"Oh, it's the one about the abandoned asylum again."

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Horror Hospital

And None Came Out

Death Awaits

No Rest for the Young

- Or if you're feeling a little more silly - 

Five Alive, But Not For Long

Scooby-Doo: The Unsolved Case

Why You Shouldn't Play Pranks or Trespass

The Nerdening

- Or, my personal favorite - 

Well, We've All Gotta Die Sometime So We Might As Well Die Right Now In This Abandoned Insane Asylum

• 3 weeks ago

Once upon a blue moon

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.