WWW.ALLAH.COM  WWW.KORAN.COM  Can I email text or video -chat with WWW.ALLAH.COM at allah@gmail.com  Does all have cell phone ?

I think , u can do so , most of them shall have cell phone to respond you . Just try and see

I would fear the hellfire if I were you . It's not me who's suffering on the behalf of the evil you are committing with this question because I don't disrespect the Lord and his name as you do . If you want to protect yourself from the hellfire and punishment in the grave before day of judgement you should immediately stop doing what you are doing disrespecting the Lord who created you and seek forgiveness urgently . Once you die there's nothing at all you can do to protect yourself from the punishment that's upcoming . No more time left anymore when you die and nothing more of time left to seek forgiveness and gain God's protection from his punishment so you really should fix yourself before it's too late and nothing else you can do . We are blessed with time and we shouldn't fool around as you are doing with this evil questions. We are created in this life to be tested for obeying God , worship him , recognizing him always , have great moral character, seek forgiveness , and not commit sins

• Darla

Allah indeed has a cell phone.