Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 2 months ago

IQ :  is IQ for real ? is the IQ map of the world for real ? yes. no?

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Since there is no sensible information on the map - what IS it supposed to show ?  Where does it come from ?  What  data is it based upon ?  - the only conclusion is that it is probably a load of rubbish.

• 3 weeks ago

IQ is to prove how smart we really azre

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

IQ is real. It literally is just seeing how smart people are. How fast they process information. I got a 115 (90% chance of being between 115 to 125). It just measures what you should live life doing. I.e. if you score 102 to like 105 you could be a cop. With an IQ like mine you could be a great many things. Literally I can be 95% of things. Not the best of things like being a doctor or anything. You don't want to be the dumbest in the room and at the same time you don't want to be the smartest person in the room. For obvious reasons. Circumnavigate your best options in life. I.e. follow your gut. 

• 2 months ago

tests by liberal edubureaucracies  and test admins in this age are worth less than a bucketful of cowplops

harvard school of international relations,most grads of it are dingdongs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

IQ is not nearly as valid a test of ability or intelligence as we once thought and is far more fluid than previously thought, too.

• 2 months ago

Not really, cuz like 90% of the population is not tested in most countries. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

In theory, an IQ of 100 is the middle point in any community or nation. Therefore a word-wide IQ map should show a uniform shade across the world.

• Darla
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The measuring of iq is for real. This map is wrong. It generalizes. Not every Chinese person is smart. Many genuisses in the United States. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What is the new -world?   what did columbus discovered in  1492?  NEW-WORLD -OLD WORLD IN   1492

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

No               

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.