Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Are men sensitive about having a small penis size?

• F
    Favorite Answer

Yes my pathetic 10 in penis is really embarrassing.

To some. I'm a lucky one. I have a 5 inch penis and my wife has a vary small virgin so to her she really enjoys it. Be married for 30 years and still have sex 3 0r 4 times a week.   One night after some drinks we decided to have a little fun. I had let my old neighbor try to do my wife ! It was about 9 in long.  He never got it all the way in.  We tried KY. She just didn't like it.       

yes they are if its under 6 inches

Some of them are. It’s like a woman being sensitive to her breast size.

The average American penis is a Giant 5 Inches

Nah, I have long ago come to terms that I have a centimeter peter. Haven't had any complaints since I make up for it by being a master cunnilinguist.

Yes i am sensitive about having a small penis. I am 21 years old and in the showers at the ymca. Boys will see my penis, they are 10 or 11 and their penis will be the same size as mine. They may be thicker than mine!

Brutally.

There is an entire multi-million dollar industry dedicated to convincing men that they can increase the size of their penises (pills, creams, pumps, exercises, etc.) - and it's almost all b.s.

Genetics almost completely decides how long/thick your penis will be, and risking damaging the penis you do have for questionable benefit is stupid.

I'm fortunate to have an average+ length penis, with considerable girth - I've had it described as a 'baby's arm holding an apple'.

• Jesus

If, most of the men that they have the small penis lives distressed, because they believe that they won't be able to satisfy their couples, and most dreams of finding something that makes it grow.         

just as some women who have small breasts may be sensitive. I was when i was young