Is it possible that my baby father will come around sense the baby involved? When I confronted him it's like he had feeling for me.?

Come around to having a marriage relationship with you?

Probably not.

Come around to visit and have a relationship with his child?

Maybe, but I would not set my heart on it.

The best thing you can do for your child is to go to court and get child support set.

• John P

It may be 'possible' but probably unlikely that he will be a good father to your baby.  I assume you mean '....since the baby is involved'.

Good luck in life

• Jill

My baby's father did come around as far as being a part of his son's life from when he was born. You're most likely just kidding yourself if you think he's going to come back to YOU. If he wanted to be with you he would be with you. Let that go and just focus on your baby.  

Congratulations on your pregnancy. It is possible that the baby's father will come around since the baby is involved. It is possible that he has feelings for you but doesn't know how to show his feelings. Instead of confronting him, ask him to sit down with you and discuss how he would like to be involved and how you would like him to be involved.