How will you handle the election if in the possible case Biden does win? Will you accept the results?

Biden 2020.........

...

I would follow HILLARY'S advice and NO MATTER WHAT DEMAND a TOTAL RECOUNT of every state etc. 

'

Hillary SAID NO MATTER WHAT IF YOU LOSE demand recounts for everything.

If this happens I as a True Believer in Trumpism will go to Capital Hill, douse myself in Gas and self immolate in protest!

As all True Trumpsters should! 

I will gladly but cautiously accept results of a Biden victory.

It's not just a possibility.  Trump is going to lose and he's going to lose in a landslide.  And he's going to drag down the entire Republican party slate with him.  Yes, we will accept the results because that is the will of the nation's voters, just as it was in 2016 when Trump lost the vote in a landslide.

@Anonymous--The truth about your cult leader really hurts, doesn't it?  Trump lost the vote in 2016 by 3 million votes.  Trump is illegitimate and is occupying our White House against the will of the majority of voters.  FACT!