WHY do The Democrats love Abortions, hate guns, Free Speech and Hunters and say it's OK Kill Babies?

But they say it's not OK to kill cute little deer like Bambi no matter how hungry you and or your family is, according to the Dems.

And I'm a non hunter.

Update:

OK A.J. Just for you.. .WHY DO DEMOCRITS LIKE AND CONDONE KILLING UNBORN BABIES?

and WHY do they want to take everyone's guns away even though NANCY JUST LIED and SAID THEY STAND BEHIND and SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It's democrats. What do you expect?

• James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have never heard a Democrat say it is ok to kill babies.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You're a non thinker as well. Democrats are nothing like the conservative media have led you to believe

• Fred G
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Take an honest look at what they say do and stand for and you see everything is backward... It's like they purposely take the wrong position on everything...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Re-write this into a normal question and I'll answer the rest of it. Democrats do not love abortions. Democrats hate the deaths by guns of innocent people and think there are too many in private hands and too many in the hands of irresponsible people. Democrats support free speech as protected by the Constitution (reference kneeling at football games), Never heard any Democrat support killing babies. Some Democrats are hunters. No issue hunting excess wildlife for food.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.