Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 3 weeks ago

Is it gay to wear blue jackets ?

The color of a jacket doesn't magically change your sexuality... and blue is literally the color our society uses to represent males. There's also plenty of gay men who dress typically masculine too. As my questionable friend would put it, 'wise up!'

Of course not, wearing blue jackets does not make you gay unless it has an embroidery or print that states you are gay.

no, of course not....................

• rick60

No its not, some strait guys wears pick and there not gay

Yes, absolutely ! I accidentally put on a blue jacket one time. Thankfully my friends were able to tackle me and remove it. As soon as I had it on, I was off to the bus station men's room to  solicit men. 

how can a color be gay-

• ?

No, why would it be. I really hate the way people use the word gay to describe someone who may be different from them.

No. Why would you think so?

Anybody can wear any colour they want.

what? no. even if it was its not like it matters if you are gay, so wear whatever the **** you like.

• kelvin

no.......................