Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

I need a professional help from somebody.?

I am Serenity, from Michigan. I was hit by a car last year and spent most of my time in isolation. The person responsible for the car accident got away with a few months probation and the authorities just took his license for a short period of time. Then he got behind the wheel again and this time he hit my father as a revenge because we filed a report about him last year. My father is in hospital, in coma. He is on command breathing. The piece of trash died on the spot. And thankfully he did. If he didn't die.. I would've loved to kill him. With my own hands. He was driving with crazy fast speed. I hope my father wakes up.. or else I will be devastated. I need help. I want this to stop.. 

4 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    "He hit my father as a revenge."  Paranoid much?

  • 1 month ago

    I'll take "Things that did not happen" for 600.

  • 1 month ago

    Sounds like you had a sexual relationship with this person and all of this is just pestilence from God.

  • 1 month ago

    you need both an attorney and a psych therapist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.