Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 weeks ago

Why do we have these stupid tariffs that deny decent people the right to work here in the USA?

I have been looking for a job forever! Like 8 years, I am still unable to get one. I am tired of looking, I am tired of these out of date laws that deny me the right to start a business, I am tired of paying for occult "heroes" from my hometown and outdated inheirtences and mertis for "revenge" science expirments (Thanks the doctors and professors from "The Big Bang Theory" and "Scorpion", your an insult to anyone whom ever dreams of goals and trying to better themsleves and their children. I refuse to have you as guardians over me or against me in court without an attorney and that no judge anymore should have the legal right to use inheritence laws or ranks to decide everything in case. I save my friends from a cave in a mountain in ohio you were trying to kill them from, I get no gratitude, no thank yous, no help, just more rigged and rackettered votes.) laws for adults to become adults in order to keep a wealthy and ruling class that is failing us in the states since Regan, but more recently since Barack Obama,( he is also advising Joe Biden, btw in his political campaign. ) These laws don't work, so I retroactively nullify my cases, Backstreet Boys, you cab drivers and cowards, who can't forgive anyone, but Brian for anything. 

but anyway, you question was to difficult to read can you clean it up some?

I gather you've been out of work and looking for work for eight years and its due to tarrif regulations?

are you a dockworker or sailor?

you can aporoach the federal government for a new ship since the shipping industry has sunk due to those tariffs. fishing boat?

same. due to their push for "farmed animals" they hurt both lobstering and tina fishing.

there is a lot of support.

ahem...technical industry..you cant find a job? odd...

Do you know what a tariff is?

Anyone can start a buisiness...  Depends on what KIND of buisiness you want to start tho.   If you're wanting to start a buisiness that sells weed, for example..  No, you cant just rent a building, find a supplier and start selling.

You want to be a Mary Kay consultant?   Ya, thats a buisiness you can start.

I find it hard to believe that in 8 years you cant find any job.   Theres plenty of factories, retail and fast food places that will hire just about anyone with a heartbeat.

The "Drs and Scientists" on The Big Bang Theory are all ACTORS by the way

I would recommend psychological counseling.

I'll alert the media.

• Ralph

I think potential employers made the right decision to not hire you. You sound like a nutcase.