Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

A real Feminist will support Joe Biden regardless of what he says, agree or disagree?

• garry

agree , yes it wont matter gays can vote for who ever they like , ..

Feminists are Marxists. So yes, a "real feminist" would vote for him.

Disagree, although why she would support Trump rather than a third candidate would be entirely mysterious to me.  Ideally there should be another female candidate.

Well, yeah.  Are you stupid?  

No, If he was a bad person (like trump) we wouldn't support him

Disagree. Now if you're talking about voting for the lesser of two evils, or more accurately voting on someone who's at least trying to help women and other minorities, I gotta go with Joe. 

I'm so glad that I'm a Brit, at least our right wing party, the Conservatives are more left wing than America's left wing party!  The Republicans are very similar to our far right groups, like the BNP, which are often seen as lunatics.

• Bill

I don't see why anyone would support the democrats at this time. Democrats have openly endorsed violence in the streets, have been openly anti-police, have intentionally failed to keep people in liberal cities safe, and have worked to have people arrested for defending themselves. All the while this is going on Biden has personally bailed out rioters and has gotten money from the groups responsible for the violence. Then to top it all off Biden wants to ban assault weapons right at the time his party is openly hostile towards the police and people defending themselves from violence. 

You don't have to like Trump, you don't have to agree with Trump, but you can't allow a party that is openly advocating for violence in the streets and are currently arresting people for self defense to be in power. Feminists need to vote for Trump because to do otherwise could be seriously dangerous. 

Disagree.

But most feminists will prefer Biden to the p u s s y grabber. 

• Jesere

Disagree...............