Could I be pregnant ?

I’m on Bc but there was an issue with my insurance so I just got my bc a few days ago, it says I have to be on bc for a week to be protected but I have only had it for four days. 

When he finished, he finished on me. I had wiped everything off with a wet paper towel. Then about two minutes later, I got up to use the bathroom. I had a itch towards the front of my clitoris. I’m worried when I itched I may have put sperm there and then when I wiped it got inside me. 

Idk if I’m being dramatic or what my fiancé keeps reassuring me that I’m fine but I get worried

(I use an app to track my periods and it says it was my ovulation day)

Birth control STOPS ovulation.

Stop using the APP - birth control is controlling your cycle and you DO NOT have an "ovulation day".  Your period will happen when you are on the placebo week of the pill.  (usually on about the third day of the placebo pills - a period should start)  You don't need to track it with an APP.

If you do happen to ovulate while using birth control - it would be RANDOM because of the pill failing and would NOT follow the pattern your app is telling you.

If he was INSIDE YOU without  a condom - then there is a SMALL chance that some sperm got in you.

But - what you are listing as your concern is NOT a way that pregnancy can happen.  Sperm needs to be deposited INSIDE YOU for it to reach your egg - if you would even have an egg.  Sperm dies quickly in open air.  Sperm can't magically find your vagina and swim inside even if you wipe it close to the vagina.  

• sarah

The chances of you being pregnant in this situation are not even worth discussing.