i really hate this punishment please give me advice /?

My parents have locked me in my bedroom as a punishment. this is because i punched my 21 year old sister who is a teacher , this is because she put me in detention, i DONT like detention its Very Dull and boring, Please let me off i Hate punishment ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Daisy
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

How old are you?  I am assuming you're not a toddler.  So, you should know that is very wrong to hit anyone- let alone your teacher. The punishment is appropriate. Perhaps you should ask your parents to take you for counseling. You need some help with anger management.  

• John P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Part of the idea of punishment is that you do not like it, and thus will try to avoid stupid actions in future in order not to get punished again.

• 3 weeks ago

This is not an Etiquette question. Please move it to "Family and Relationships". Just click on EDIT.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Troll.  And a very weak one at that.

Try reading a book or going for a run - it would make you a lot happier than making up stupid questions does.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

you could try apologizing if you think it will help

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You should tell your parents this is strictly a school matter and they should immediately report you to the principle.  Once you are expelled and/or arrested for it, THEN you parents can discipline you for being expelled.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You get locked in your room a lot. I'm surprised you're not used to it yet.

• L
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

GO PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!  Next time, do NOT hit people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

you sound like a little child. grow up. 

• a punishment is something to avoid the fact that you hate it means that it is working, punishment MUST hurt, accept it and get on with it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.