Why did Joe lie about attending Black college?

A historically Black college in Delaware said Joe Biden never attended the school despite his claim that he "got started" there.

The Washington Times reported that Delaware State University issued a statement saying Biden's remark from almost a year ago was not true.

Update:

Gemma Perl, a textbook example of what 'indoctrination' will do to a person.

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Ron
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Leftwing media is not reporting on that at all

• 4 weeks ago

I guess he thought Syracuse University was black or Univ. of Delaware was black.

• 4 weeks ago

wow, an off the cuff comment from over a year ago where he didn't actually say he was a student. That's dynamite. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

because he can always say he was just confused

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • bil
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They did not HAVE college in the distant past when Joe left the Welsh coal miner log cabin to be the first Biden in 1000 generations - to learn to read and cypher.

Source(s): I believe from the Democrat's historical record it was called: 'graduate 6 th grade.' Jed and granny were impressed with the Joe fancy book learning. weeeeell doggies.
  • 4 weeks ago

Why did Trump lie about Trump university teaching you something worth money? 

Why did Trump pay somebody else to take the SAT for him? 

Why won't Trump disclose his college day transcript? 

Why did William T. Kelley say “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” ?

Why do Trump's own people call him a moron? 

Why are there more than 20 000 documented lies Trump has made in a last few years? 

Why does Trump even lie about his hair? 

Edit: yes Americanmalearlingon, you are, congrats to your unique self awareness, now what are you going to do about it? I also notice that you could not answer a single of my questions... so maybe you ought to switch channels once. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He didn't                     

• 4 weeks ago

LMFAO The Washington Times is owned by a religious cults. Just like all you dumazz Trumpkins.

• 4 weeks ago

He seems to lie about so many things. He does that along with plagiarism. Biden has a political commercial that plagierizes Trump's effort to bring back pharmaceuticals to America, so that we won't have our medical drugs made in  China. Now Joe thinks he thought of it. Poor Joe. 

• 4 weeks ago

Was that out loud?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.