Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Would it restore faith in the US government if Donnie and Ivanka were punished for their Tax Fraud?

Will having control of the Supreme Court make these criminal acts disappear?

• xyzzy

Don't you think that maybe they should actually be charged with tax fraud (which they haven't been) and tried and found guilty before anyone is punished? I was not aware that anyone had control of the Supreme Court. I'm sure that you are aware that the Supreme Court does not hear criminal cases.

• Foofa

It would probably open some eyes if an accountant went on national TV to explain how much of this "malfeasance" is actually allowed under our current tax codes. When our tax laws are written by wealthy people of course they're going to preference the wealthy. But of course if any of this wheeling and dealing is outside of our specious laws it should be prosecuted. I guess the one thing these leaked documents prove is that Trump wasn't getting the millions from foreign sources some have claimed. Doesn't seem the guy is even that rich.