Damien
Damien asked in HealthOther - Health · 3 weeks ago

my doctor says i can train myself to like foods that i dislike?

That is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. The smell of some vegetables is so strong and unbearable it would make me through up if i were to eat it and this genius thinks i can train myself to enjoy.I see a pattern of cluelessness and lack of common sense in nurses and doctors, they seem to know nothing unless it is directly visible in the xray report or blood report, otherwise they are just guessing and googling stuff, yes that's what my doctor does when i tell him symptoms. Give me more examples of stupid things doctors say.

@anonymous u are just as stubborn and clueless as my doctor. My taste buds cant be changed. Its as dumb as saying i can train myself to like the taste of insects.

• kelvin

see a better doctor

But... you can. They aren't stupid. You're just childish, immature, and stubborn. You sound just like my ex, who hated all foods that weren't covered in sugar or plain as hell. A grown man/woman eating like a 5 year old is not cute to most people.