Makeup help?

I'm writing a story and right now i'm planning out the outfits so i don't lose track. 

So on the main character's wedding day she's wearing a red dress. And i was wondering if the combination of red lipstick, red eyeshadow and gold eyeliner would be too much? Like would it be appropriate for the occasion?

Her eyes are green, she has medium skin, and her hair is medium brown

thank you, grace. What gloss or tint would be good?

Usually you tend to either go with a bold eye OR a bold lip, not both.  I would prefer gold eyeshadow with black eyeliner and a red lip.  I think all the reds would be too matchy matchy.  Gold would also look great with her skin color, hair, and eyes.  Plus anytime I wear red/pinkish eye shadow it can look like I have an eye disease lol.

I think the the eye shadow would look great, but the red lipstick, its a bit much. you could choose a different color, or use lip gloss/lip tint instead