Would this work or taste good?

Ok so you have peaches, sliced in half without the stones, and you put them in water

and the water has:

maple syrup, cumin, a bit of rosemary, honey, cinnamon, vanilla, a little bit of turmeric, brown sugar, and ginger. If

Would that go well together? Should i take some stuff out? Would it be better to eat the peaches? or drink the stuff? i havent made this before but i just kinda thought about it once.

Peaches and CUMIN? Peaches and ROSEMARY?  Ewwww---no. I can't see these tastes going together in ANY way--but you can certainly try it--and tell us whether or not it tastes good. Seems like a waste of peaches to me--but then, you may like it. 

Bondages of free and educating Aboriginals in arts universities and medicine for the poor in Australia hypotitis A and B .the key to success is to work hard  poor in Australia and succeed open stores on line selling Aboriginal art don't be anti wire be wary .black whites can teach to bacome billion aires

Only one way to find out.... =)

• John

Throw the peaches in a blender with some rum and ice. You don't need all that other stuff.. You could put a pinch of some of the spices, if you want.

Good without the rum, too.

How do you get the spices to blend if there not cooked or heated. I can't imagine this if you mean served cold.

No mention of geat is made. But try it your way. You only live once.

Potato sandwich with apple shake.

First, I'd lose the cumin and add a touch of molasses. After the peaches have marinated, drain the marinade into a sauce pot and reduce to a syrup. Pour the syrup over the (peeled) peaches and serve with vanilla ice cream.

I think the rosemary would be a bit overpowering. You could also omit the vanilla as that would get lost

but many of the ingredients you list are contained in a wonderful condiment called Chutney.  It would a great accompaniment to pork. 

• kswck2

Kind of sounds like Heartburn in the making. 

This sounds disgusting, in my honest opinion. Too many strong flavors on top of already potent peaches? Yuck. 

You also don't need to put the peaches in water if you're planning on grilling, baking, or broiling them. All that does is wash all the flavors out and nothing will stick. 

Do EITHER of these, not all of them together-

Maple syrup- brush syrup on peaches only, heat as desired

Honey, cinnamon, and vanilla- 1/4 cup honey per two whole peaches, so 4 halves, add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla, dash of cinnamon

Brown sugar, touch of honey, touch of ginger- same measurements above, ginger sparingly.

You can look up any peach grilling pairings and most of them are pretty tasty. A good cheat is to soak them in any sweet, liqueur-type alcohol, such as Fireball or raspberry and strawberry. They are very thick and sweet. Soak them for minimum 20 minutes or up to 2 hours, throw them on the grill, and you're done. 

My uncle can make a living out of grilled, dessert fruits and peaches are his favorite.