Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 4 weeks ago

What kind of macbook should I get?

I’ve watched so many reviews on youtube and I still don’t know which one to get.

I’m a high school student, but I have classes that I use photoshop, illustrator, and adobe animate for. I can’t afford the 16 inch macbook pro so I was wondering if the 13 inch would be okay? Or if i really even need the pro? Would the macbook air overheat if I just had one of those apps open at a time?

Other than that i’d really just use it for netflix, youtube, and writing essays. Most youtube videos i’ve seen only really talk about video editing, which I don’t do, so I’m not sure if the air is still considered a bad option.

An Apple computer is never a good purchase. You can buy the same windows based laptop for half the price

• P

You will be fine with the Macbook Air or the base pro, but you will just need the 512GB drive otherwise you will be crying in a year when you fill it up with projects and photos and the system won't work.  Yes it's expensive, but that's Apple for you.  

You don't need a MacBook for any of those programs.