Would this bother you as a gay or bi person ?

Question is for gay/bi men or women only. Say you have a same sex friend/bestfriend who you are into but they are straight. Would it bother you if they kissed you knowing that it won't really go anywhere ? And if not, do you think it would make the friendship weird ?

Favorite Answer

I’m in to him, he knows I’m gay, I know he’s straight, we are very good friends and he kisses me knowing it’s not going anywhere. If we are talking a quick kiss it would be no big deal - I’d look at him funny then laugh it off. Or we talking a passionate kiss? For a passionate kiss I’d be a little weirded out. I’d want to ask why he did it and if he really was straight. Honestly If I was in to him I’d probably kiss right back at first, but then I’d have to stop and ask questions. I can get sex any time I want, but good friends are not always available. So I’d stop and ask what’s going on. And then we’d get through it. What would the reason be for this passionate kiss? A dare? Experimenting? A bet over beers with someone? 

If we are friends.best friends, it would be fine with me. It would not make our friendship weird. Id know that he was a true accepting friend.

Kissing has many meanings. In some societies it is mainly non-sexual but an act of friendship. It can also be an expression of non-sexual love. You can feel the difference in a kiss between the "you're my best friend" kiss and the "let's go to bed" kiss.