Failed DMV vision test? How?

So I went to a NJ dmv last month and took my vision test. I was told to read the letters left to right. However, the dmv employee told me I was reading it wrong. After checking multiple times, I knew I was reading it correctly plus I had on my new prescription glasses. After 3 times, she said I failed and gave me the vision slip form to complete. To this day, I’m still trying to figure out how I failed? I have to go back and return the fork to get my permit officially stamped. I just don’t know what I did wrong. 

Evidently, vision tests are just too complex for you.  You probably didn't even study.

• May

So Lets see.  So You don't know what you did wrong.  So are you asking us to tell you what you did wrong?  So how would we have a clue?  So we were not there.  So you were there.  So why didn't you ask "she" what you did wrong? So Maybe you aren't ready to share the roads with us if you can't know how to find out the information that you need to solve a very simple problem.  So

The "SO"  generation.  Do they have a clue ?  So

So grammar deficient....So

You probably read the WRONG LINE. Oops.