How do I become a fighter pilot in the Israeli Air Forces (I am Israeli btw)? What do I need to do starting from now if I'm 16?

Where do I apply? What are the specific requirements? I've heard of this common test all drafted army takes and the score decides what positions you can land on and go for.

First you will have to pass the appropriate flying physical for a fighter pilot.   So find out what that is for the IDF and see if you meet it.   If it says NO GLASSES and you wear glasses then you are out of luck.    If you can pass the physical then you do not want to do something that would screw that us,  such as blowing out a knee playing football.    You need outstanding grades in science and math so focus on those.   You do not want to get in trouble with drugs, alcohol or the police so do not hang out with kids that do that kind of thing.   Lastly,  talk to a recruiter as they can give you some advice. 

• Zirp

Well, where I live you get your VWO/grammar-school/gymnasium/A-levels, and apply to the airforce. If you meet the physical requirements too, they will send you to the military academy to become an officer before you can go to flight-school.

having glider-experience may be an edge over other applicants

in israel , all pilots are officers

so first you must be commissioned

If I were you, as an ISRAELI citizen, I'd be asking on a HEBREW language site where you are much more likely to get an authoritative answer than an English language site. The language of ISRAEL is HEBREW not English.

WTh - why you asking on this U.S site. I would say do not pursue this if you cannot even figure out who to ask.