Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 3 weeks ago

What are the differences between Air Force Security Forces and Marine Corps Military Police?

What about OSI and CID? I've always wanted to join the military, and I've narrowed it down to the Air Force or the Marine Corps. Honestly, I'm slightly leaning towards Air Force. From what I've read, they have a higher standard of living, better food, and better housing, all good points. Plus I've met veterans from various branches as well as perused online forums, and some fairly common advice I've received/read was "join the Air Force". So yeah, just want as much info as possible. Thanks you for your time and have an excellent day.

Favorite Answer

I was in the Army with a different MOS. But I agree with those points. Go Airforce! They have higher standards overall. Better accommodations, training is equal if not better. And more professional.