? asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Why doesn't YA! take down questions from holocaust deniers?

I've seen many questions on YA! from holocaust deniers, this is a crime in parts of Europe and very offensive.

Update:

Zirp: I've seen fairly harmless questions about Trump getting deleted - and questions about the holocaust stick around for best answer. Where's the justice in people writing borderline liberal questions about Trump getting rejected, but questions asking whether the holocaust or the moon landing happened get 100 answers+?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I know there are people who genuinely don't know exactly what the Holocaust was, and I welcome the opportunity to point out some of the more blatant lies and distortions posted by deniers.

• 4 weeks ago

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The very fact you are asking why something you disagree with isn't taken down is the exact reason many on here use the anonymous function.  Just to keep whining, censorship authoritarians like yourself off their necks.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Crime in Canada too. REport them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yahoo is Community Moderated the Staff does not Moderate the Boards it probably is not bothering the Community 

Without seeing the Exact Question I cant tell you if it is or is not Breaking the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Posts are removed when enough users report them as violations. No Yahoo employees review the questions posted on the site. Either a post gets reported enough to be removed, or it doesn't (and there isn't a standard # of reports that causes removal). 

Report violations when you see them, and hopefully other users will also. That's the ONLY way to get those types of posts taken down.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

because we report questions, not askers

• LAN
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Because the people that whine about it usually don't report them instead of whining about here.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Other users have to report site violations to get them removed - by clicking on the 🏳️

• 1 month ago

You can ask such questions under the rules and those that are not must be reported. There is no active moderation from Verizon. If users do not report, posts remain.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.