Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

have u ever been badly bitten by a dog-that draws blood?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh, Yeah, many times.  Both as a trainer & as a dog groomer.  Hundreds of bites but only one took me to a Doctor.  I did not properly clean it when it happened.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yes, I've been attacked by a dog as well as just bitten by dogs and cats.

• 4 weeks ago

One English Buller Terrier and one Rottweiler... however with the Rottweiler it was totally the owners fault.  A person who thought he was a brilliant trainer and actually used to mark the papers for behavioural courses,  thought he would try some 'protection work'  with a Rott with attitude and let's just say,  it didn't work !!!! 

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes twice from deflected aggression

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jojo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes, once by a Border Collie when I was about 10 years old and twice by two different Rottweiler's. I did not report the incidents. 

• 4 weeks ago

Yes.   Twice and once more when had I not been wearing a thick coat, I could have been quite badly injured.   Why?

The dogs involved were a Corgi, a Bloodhound and a mutt.

• 4 weeks ago

No, never.

I've had dogs all my life but never been bitten except by an overly enthusiastic and 'toothy' pup (Irish Setter) who wasn't aggressive at all and meant no harm, but did need some ... umm ... direction and correction on what was and was not OK about how to use his teeth!  And he got it, right then and there because I was NOT HAPPY with his behavior and I made sure he knew that.

• Yes, quite a few times. My forearms are crisscrossed with scars from dog bites.

• 4 weeks ago

yes...had stitches. Now I have two dogs...a lab and a min pin

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, by an Akita. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.