Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

have u ever been badly bitten by a dog-that draws blood?

Favorite Answer

Oh, Yeah, many times.  Both as a trainer & as a dog groomer.  Hundreds of bites but only one took me to a Doctor.  I did not properly clean it when it happened.

Yes, I've been attacked by a dog as well as just bitten by dogs and cats.

One English Buller Terrier and one Rottweiler... however with the Rottweiler it was totally the owners fault.  A person who thought he was a brilliant trainer and actually used to mark the papers for behavioural courses,  thought he would try some 'protection work'  with a Rott with attitude and let's just say,  it didn't work !!!! 

• Maxi

Yes twice from deflected aggression

• Jojo

Yes, once by a Border Collie when I was about 10 years old and twice by two different Rottweiler's. I did not report the incidents. 

Yes.   Twice and once more when had I not been wearing a thick coat, I could have been quite badly injured.   Why?

The dogs involved were a Corgi, a Bloodhound and a mutt.

No, never.

I've had dogs all my life but never been bitten except by an overly enthusiastic and 'toothy' pup (Irish Setter) who wasn't aggressive at all and meant no harm, but did need some ... umm ... direction and correction on what was and was not OK about how to use his teeth!  And he got it, right then and there because I was NOT HAPPY with his behavior and I made sure he knew that.

• Yes, quite a few times. My forearms are crisscrossed with scars from dog bites.

yes...had stitches. Now I have two dogs...a lab and a min pin

Yes, by an Akita.