Anonymous

I need assistance in getting rid of an entity?

I am being serious about this whole scenario. Please give me serious comments as I don't appreciate the "this is fake" comments. I grew up in a house that has been haunted by several entities. 5 years ago, we had the home cleaned out by two clairvoyants. Since I live in a different state and my parents are living in the house, I decided to visit my parents. I spent the night in my old bedroom and I had a dream about the devil. After my dream, I recalled seeing a young boy running across my room for a second and then disappeared. The next morning, I told my parents about my experience and they told me the truth. They had my nephew visiting their house and he claimed he saw a shadow in my room. Then, my father said he hears a boy crying in my closet and giggling like it is two kids. My mother hasn't seen anything yet. Before, the experiences would occur throughout the house, but now after the cleansing, it is only occurring in my bedroom where the original boy used to be. They same exact boy was seen in my bedroom by the clairvoyant and sent him to another world. But he's back.

My main question is, what can I do? The two clairvoyants that came 5 years ago retired and aren't doing investigations anymore. Who can I contact? I live in northern California and would do anything to get help.

Have you tried hiding under your bed? Perhaps if you do this every night the entity will think that there is no one there and move onto another house.

And can you people PLEASE not give me any thumbs down, I am seeing a counsellor at the moment and she tells me to try and avoid any situations which cause me stress or promote negative thoughts. So less of the old TDs please and if you could say something nice about my answers even if you don't mean it I think that would be a bit help too - please and thank you < stupid therapy cow told me to say that. 

Hello Gary K  et al This is my REPLY account for TOM---I encourage all of us to make one--"There is more than one way to skin a cat", it is said. Hopefully we can have some communication again. and FUN debates.

@GARY K--I NEVER said "Ghosts", etc. were real, only the Phenomena we TAKE for "ghosts", etc. are real----BIG DIFFERENCE. Ghosts ARE fictional and imaginary, but There is REAL, currently "UNEXPLAINED" phenomena---we are simply CALLING "ghosts". as possibly above. Just because ghosts may not be real, there is real phenomena which we MUST account for.---a witness being wrong about what caused an event does NOT mean the event never happened--USE YOUR LOGIC.

• Gary K

It would be helpful if you started thinking critically, as opposed to intuitively.  You're already convinced that hauntings/ghosts/spirits and clairvoyants are real, despite a 100% lack of scientific evidence and plausibility for any of them. Not a shred, after centuries of looking. There is no logical reason to think these things are anything more than superstition.

People are fallible and our brains play tricks on us. You almost certainly do not have an entity, and are most likely just misinterpreting normal, natural, things. Put your skeptical hat on. 

Edit: @Tom, I wasn't addressing you, champ.  

However, if you are telling me to use logic, I am. You should try the same thing - stop invoking complex fringe physics, and apply Occam's Razor.

• Tom

How do you know it is an "Entity" and not a "hole" or "overlap" in time space?  The "Boy" being a living child, but in another time. This makes more sense, scientifically, than introducing an entire "class" of "entities" we have no evidence for.  Einstein and Rosen tell us such "time intersections " can exist  (They are called Einstein-Rosen Bridges or ERBs).  And in theory we should be able to see living humans by way of them, but in a different time.-------Such an event would explain the aspects of what you describe in your report.------We can understand WHY humans, experiencing these things, since way before there was any Einsteins OR Physics, associated such experiences with "Spirits" or "ghosts" -----They blamed ANYTHING they couldn't explain on "ghosts".  No need for that now---as we have at least one explanation that is scientific (Not necessarily the actual one, but good until a better one comes along) and accounts for what was seen.

Since little IS known about the nature of ERBs in a 3D universe, I am afraid nothing can be done to fix them at the moment.  You just have to accept that periodic time disruptions take place from time to time in the house----and take comfort that any entities are likely living , normal people, only in a different time.---Indeed THEY might see YOU on their end and think YOU are the "entity or "Ghost".

@GARY K--I NEVER said "Ghosts", etc. were real, only the Phenomena we TAKE for "ghosts", etc. are real----BIG DIFFERENCE.  Ghosts ARE fictional and imaginary, but There is REAL, currently "UNEXPLAINED" phenomena---we are simply CALLING "ghosts".  as possibly above.  Just because ghosts may not be real, there is real phenomena which we MUST account for.---a witness being wrong about was caused an event does NOT mean the event never happened--USE YOUR LOGIC.

how about just leave and go back to your house? it sounds like this is your parents problem.

• Dr. NG

Why get rid of the entity when you could cash in on it. I'll bet you have a high quality video camera right on your phone. With a little effort, you could get the entity recorded. Don't do it Kuligina-style (so poorly done only idiots find it convincing).

Record it over days even weeks and from many angles so as to remove all doubt it's an actual entity. Then start a YouTube page release the vids in drips and drabs and get hooked up with some advertising. You'd be doing yourself and the world a gigantic favor.

• What can you do? You could start by realising that dreams and imagination and thinking that you saw a shadow or heard a noise to not equate to a supernatural entity. 

But I know you won't accept that, so why not get some shonky dude with a big bunch of sage to come smudge your house and then you can all pretend that you magically sent your over emotional imaginary closet dweller back to another realm. 

You will find plenty of people in yellow pages and newspapers who can help you.

EDIT I expect a thumbs down from the paedo NG, as she has mental problems but from you NG? This is part of the reason we find you effeminate. We can all imagine your tongue in cheek and limp wrist as you you say "That'll teach the naughty man." Fecking fruit. Why not behave like the other men on here instead of like the women, especially the sick one you emulate a lot? 

EDIT It is really strange NG how you criticise Nina but were tickled pink when a magician tried to do the same thing with a bit of string, even bringing the link here for all to see? How odd?

Thomas, You have just made a statement that you can not possibly know or prove. Ghosts are just fiction and don't exist? To make silly statements about how you feel as being "fact" instead of just what you think is completely illogical.

EDIT Gary, it would help if you learned the meaning of the words "critical thinking" Visiting a site that you have no belief in is NOT critical thinking. Learn and you won't make a fool of yourself every time you comment. Also Gary, the last time you tried to apply Occams Razor, you made a right long winded @ss of it. Behave, stupid boy.