Poll: What is your ideal size house?

• Aaron
    Favorite Answer

The one I live in.Three bedrooms (one an office) Open plan lounge. Kitchen/dinning room the other side. Hall and stairs between. You can't go wrong. 

i dont care how big it is as long as they did a good job making it

Buckingham Palace, assuming I could afford to pay other people to clean and maintain it. I like the idea of putting my shoes on in one room, and brushing my hair in a completely different room- one that's been set aside for that purpose.

• Random

I currently live in a 3 bedroom / 2 bath home and I feel it's bigger than what I need.  I honestly think I'd be happy in one of those tiny homes.

Enough room to fit 5 adult llamas and myself.

• Gag Me

3 bedrooms, 2 baths.

Honestly, I could live in the size of a motel 6 room. I guess I'm strange, but a mansion does not appeal to me at all.... I would rather live in a cabin on a few acres of land.

Small ranch style home with an open floor plan. My apartment doesn't have an open floor plan and I have never lived in an open floor plan but I know I would like it.

I don't expect too much. As long as it has a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room, it's good enough.