Rich B
Rich B asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why are liberals denying that Biden claimed he joined the Senate 180 years ago?

• Isaac

I think Inquizitif nailed this one but I just want to say to Bill that if we just assume that the left is joking every time they say something stupid, we'd have to assume that they are ALWAYS joking. 

I'm suppose to care. 45 cult doesn't care what45 does or says. 

• paul c

Because Trump said he's a brilliant genius, the smartest US president ever. A president that has done for black Americans than every president accept Abraham Lincoln. And a boat load of other lies and stupid BS.

So is a box of rocks ran against Trump, I'd donate money and vote for it.

I can't stand bullies, liars, or conmen. Trump is all three

• Bill

He was joking thats why you only show 11 seconds 

They are OK with Biden being senile as long as he is not Trump. They can control Biden and at an opportune time swap him out for Kamala Harris.

When have Liberals not tried to convince people that what they just saw with their own eyes, did not happen. Liberals are degenerate liars who aren't as smart as they like to think they are. Let Liberals embarrass themselves with their easily debunked lies, Independent voters laugh at the pathetic propaganda of Democrats.