Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 3 weeks ago

Someone told me they put me on the death list of a secret society.And that I am going to die.Some days ago someone wrote the number 23 with?

red letters on the wall next to my house.Do you think its a matter of time I will receive an attack?

Favorite Answer

i would show all that to the police

This would be a good time to repent of your sins and ask Jesus Christ into your life as Lord and Savior.  None of us knows what the date or circumstances of our death will be. Please read the New Testament.  Start with the Gospel of John.  Look up these Bible verses regarding how to be saved from hell and have a home in heaven:  John 3:16, 14:6, 1:12, 3:3; Romans 3:10, 3:23, 6:23, 5:8, 10:13, 10:9&10; Ephesians 2:8,9.

It would also be a good idea to report this whole thing to the police (non-emergency number.)  That way they will have something to go on if you are found dead. 

Pray for your safety and everything that concerns you.  Maybe you should consider moving to another area.  

If you are trolling, the first paragraph above is still good advice.