Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

How to get revenge on god?

I did not want to be born.

For those who claim that I "jumped at the chance", CLEARLY I was tricked into it.

Then I was made female..  Which is the worst gender.

Then not provided with a husband..  Which defeats the whole purpose of being female.

Im not Sophie.   Imagine for a moment that there really are more than one people who were tricked into birth.

I really dont give a **** about making him mad..  He already ruined me

Clearly?  Then give us some supporting evidence, pard, otherwise what you say is just hot air and sour grapes.

• falcon

No one owe you nothing don't blame others for your faults understand yourself and after a  long long long search you can blame your soul  from previous life which use your body today  and you pay /or get rewarded by the past lives actions. 

If someone truly hates life and also believes in God it would be natural to seek revenge. 

jesus christ loves you 

It's impossible to attack nothing.

• Acetek

simple.  stop believing in it. 

first rule,  don't plan on any fight or war against God, its a losing gamble. God controls the kingdom in heaven, all His kingdoms to be a fact. if you dont like God, than its usually outer darkness for all the sons of perdition.

• God, you suck at trolling.

You're insane. That's a legal term. Look it up.

i wouldnt do anything to make him mad