Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

how do i refrain from physical violence when someone disrespects me ?

i dont want to go to jail and lose my job. idk im an over thinker and worrier. 

5 Answers

  • falcon
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

    Work on your childhood anger  work on yourself understand yourself speak to a psychologist you will get something from this and you can change if you want. Physical violence =it's  bottled anger

  • 1 month ago

    Many people who had a history of violence have been able to change by following the Bible's counsel. God's thoughts are higher than ours (Isaiah 55:8&9). "Before the quarrel breaks out, take your leave" (Proverbs 17:14). "A mild answer turns away rage, but a harsh word stirs up anger" (Proverbs 15:1). It's so important to God that we be peaceable. Those are the only ones who will be in the new world that God will soon bring in, to replace this old system of hate and violence (Matthew 5:5, Psalms 37:10&11). For more information see

  • Pi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    One liners won't help you with this for it is much more complex than you might think.

    Get some counseling for anger issues.

  • 1 month ago

    talk to your boss about it

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    Think about all that **** later. You do you. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.