ugly asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Why do dog owners dress their dogs up as tacos on Halloween ?

It is the child in them that makes them think it is cute.

I VERY CERTAINLY DONT As for other peoples reasons how should I know that Me not being a mindreader an all

• Jojo

Because they obviously enjoy making their dogs look ridiculous and they like the attention dressing it up brings  to themselves. 

Its such a shame that dogs do not realise how stupid they look and retaliate by tearing all the silly stuff off  of themselves. JMO.🤢🤢

Because it's an easy costume to do, and some owners do enjoy dressing their dogs up in costume for Halloween?

I've never done that, but did loop some glow-sticks on my (black) dog and took her along while trick-or-treating with my young son many years ago.  It was fun!

No harm as long as the dog doesn't mind it.  My current dog actually loves to wear jackets and sweaters and probably wouldn't mind at all being dressed as a taco.

Lol the taco Bell dog! which by the way they took that dog out of the commercial because if you go down to South America they really do put dogs in their tacos