Is communism a good system if everyone has a job and pays no taxes?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I guess that Trump is a communist, then.

• 1 month ago

No, of course not. Under communism, there is no incentive for anyone to work hard, innovate, or create value, since everyone gets equal pay no matter what, and all means of production are owned communally. Communism benefits the government, not the everyday citizens. Equality of opportunity is what works, not equality of outcome.

• rodcom
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If everyone has a job, and you get paid no matter how hard you work, then why would you work hard?  That is the downfall of communism, it takes away incentive to work.

• Troy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It doesn't fit with the human condition. It might  work well for Hobbits or Gnomes or Swedes or some other fanciful creatures.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dan
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No, there's no incentive to do good work and succeed. 

First, I want to know why some states don't have sales tax and are doing just fine. 

• 1 month ago

I think I prefer something more like a welfare state rather than communism

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Everyone has a job because they're slaves.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no, it sucks because everyone is brainwashed

• 1 month ago

There is the economic system and the dictator needed to enforce it.   The idea of the economic system is OK but then you have to have a strong arm to enforce it and of course THEY do not have to live by the same rules.    Not much different than the USA where the political leaders have a different set of rules than the common folk. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no, communism is a horrible system

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.