Do you hate Christianity why or why not?

Yes. It's fake, stupid, ignorant and stifles human advancement.

• .

Christianity is a phenomenon that is as much a part of our lives as war and comedy movies.  It could have a positive role in the future.  

It certainly appears strange that modern people use a religion that isn't suited to them (or their continent) to overpower other ways of life.  

"Love" is used as a power tactic.   

As a holdover from the cowboy movies and covered wagon trains, Christians apparently need their "tribe" in order to stay strong and fend off other families who aren't in the "club".  

Source(s): Christianity is a withholding power against the Antichrist and Christians are being herded into apostacy. It's part of the "end times" strategy to make countries into anarchies, ready for the Antichrist to give a shout. A Ray of Light, by Archimandrite Panteleimon. 1946. 1991.
  • God

No. I really enjoy studying mythology. What I hate is people not realizing Christianity is a mythology. 

I hate the cults, not what is genuine and true, and that exists.

no, i dont hate it

I hate what Christianity has  become just like the pagans of old only calling themselves Christians.

Not really.  I hate religion trying to influence the government and vice versa and religion getting mixed up in politics because we have thousands of years of evidence that shows that that is a really bad idea and a sure fire way to loose freedom of religion.

I think religious beliefs are a very good excuse for people not examining their "traditional" values and seeing the impact that they have on others, for example, the "recent" Orthodox Jews posting signs in NY stating that women should walk behind men. Religion was the excuse, but the problem was the tradition and how they were raised.

Eliminating a religion or all religions would not solve the problem, but it would eliminate a often used excuse.

Because it leads to things like Trump being President.

The funny thing is if Christians actually followed what their Christ taught this and other tragedies would not happen.