Why is Amy Barret considered a family person?

How much time can she spend with he kids and her husband while on the bench. I think she is qualified but she can’t do both no matter what people say

Considering how many kids they have, she must have spent some time with him.  You do know where babies come from?

She is smarter, wiser, more beautiful and more capable than 10 million liberal women put together.

Many people involved in law or politics have families.  

• Excuse me? You can't have a big job and be a family person? I feel sorry for what you are setting up your life to be like.

Isabel I don’t mean to be sexist at all. I think she is qualified. I never said she shouldn’t be on the Supreme Court. A job like that is very demanding. She won’t have much time for her family. That’s not sexist it’s just the truth. There is only 24 hours on a day

She has adopted kids. There should be moderates on the court. There are a lot of people in the world and she is not God to help take health care away. Or tell a woman what to do with our bodies But  pay for a mans viagra. Supports the NRA  but not health care. 

• Isabel

That’s pretty sexist.