Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

why are men so misleading?

I mean do they just intend to lead women on and if so why? Why would men show any interest in someone if it isn't really there? Does it have to do with priority? Does it have to do with funds? 

Are men in their 30's only drawn to women with money or do they not really look for other things like morals, principles, good work ethics, good blowing of jobs? 

Please let loose and give some insight on what really a man in that age group would be aiming for! Usually they are ready to settle down in life, no? Maybe not always.  

• Ana

If you’re being used for money/sex then try lowering your physical standards because they’re currently way too high 

Quit generalising, not all men think the same. I know older men and women who act immature for their age. Where are you meeting these men anyway ?  At a bar...

• Pain

You're just coming across the wrong men. Most men in their 30's are looking to settle down, yes. A lot of men settle down before that age as well.

It goes both ways. Many women have messed me around too. It's absolutely not gender specific. 

For the guy you're dealing with, it could be anything. Maybe he's not feeling it/you. Maybe he's seeing someone else. You just need to be direct and ask the person. If I get any inclination that a woman I'm dating isn't on the same wavelength as me, I'll just walk away as quickly as possibly and move onto someone else. Nothing more annoying than a time waster.

So I'm guessing someone made you mad lately.