Rich B
Rich B asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do libs hate Trump because most of them can't afford to stay in his hotels or even buy one of his steaks or neckties ?

• James

Mostly it is the treason thing.

Bed bugs are why we wont stay at Dump hotels and only brain dead trump supporters like you would buy steaks from a company that went out of business in 2007 and I would only by that tie if I could personally wrap it (3x) around his neck. 

No we hate him because he was elected by a bunch of brain dead right wing nazi racist children and because he's deeply mentally disturbed and has no business trying to run ANYTHING important, let alone the free world. 

We hate trump because we love America.

Something scum like you will never understand

Speaking only for myself, I despise that lying sack of corruption & incompetence because he botched our pandemic response so badly he destroyed over TWENTY MILLION JOBS and shrank GDP by over 30%, as well as killing more Americans than the Vietnam and Korean wars combined.  Steak & neckties aren't in the picture, no.

those are some of the many reasons

is that why he's bankrupt and can't pay his taxes?,  Trump should be the first to understand demand vs supply, but i don't think i've ever heard him mention it?, btw the "can't" is sarcasm...p just so you know

• Is that why he's really broke?  Nobody can afford his ѕhit?

No, I hate professional liars, con artists, and idiots that scam students out of degrees at their fake "universities" that go bankrupt. 

Trump university, unaccredited and handing out 0 valid degrees