Rich B
Lv 4
Rich B asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do libs hate Trump because most of them can't afford to stay in his hotels or even buy one of his steaks or neckties ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Mostly it is the treason thing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bed bugs are why we wont stay at Dump hotels and only brain dead trump supporters like you would buy steaks from a company that went out of business in 2007 and I would only by that tie if I could personally wrap it (3x) around his neck. 

• 1 month ago

No we hate him because he was elected by a bunch of brain dead right wing nazi racist children and because he's deeply mentally disturbed and has no business trying to run ANYTHING important, let alone the free world. 

• 1 month ago

We hate trump because we love America.

Something scum like you will never understand

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Speaking only for myself, I despise that lying sack of corruption & incompetence because he botched our pandemic response so badly he destroyed over TWENTY MILLION JOBS and shrank GDP by over 30%, as well as killing more Americans than the Vietnam and Korean wars combined.  Steak & neckties aren't in the picture, no.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

those are some of the many reasons

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

is that why he's bankrupt and can't pay his taxes?,  Trump should be the first to understand demand vs supply, but i don't think i've ever heard him mention it?, btw the "can't" is sarcasm...p just so you know

• Is that why he's really broke?  Nobody can afford his ѕhit?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, I hate professional liars, con artists, and idiots that scam students out of degrees at their fake "universities" that go bankrupt. 

Trump university, unaccredited and handing out 0 valid degrees

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.