Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why is Biden refusing a drug test?  Trump took one and passed?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Because only stupid children ask him to take a drug test. Why would adults take direction from stupid children??

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump has not taken a drug test and Biden has not refused to take one.  Troll harder not dumber.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The question is gibberish.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I bet if Biden agreed Sniffy Don would back peddle on that request faster than the winner of the Reverse Tour de France. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Biden took one and passed too.  And my documentation of my claim is as good as yours!

• Biden hasn't publicly refused a test, and Trump never took one.

Get a life.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

because God knows what he's done

• 1 month ago

Why Trump refusing to submit tax returns?

It looks Biden is also hiding something.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Is there any precedent for a drug test? It’s demeaning to have one at a Presidential debate. Just because the idea popped into the idiot’s brain one day doesn’t mean that Biden has to agree...

Trump is all about personal attacks on his opponent but he is not capable of discussing issues. Is that the type of President you want? He sent a booming economy into recession. A budget deficit of over $3 trillion dollars in and has not lifted a finger to keep COVID-19 cases under control. And he has arguably the most corrupt administration the history of the US...

• 1 month ago

Drug test for what? Cause Trump is trying to distract again? I wouldn't even think about this if I was him. This is gone  nuts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.