Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why is Biden refusing a drug test?  Trump took one and passed?

Because only stupid children ask him to take a drug test. Why would adults take direction from stupid children??

Trump has not taken a drug test and Biden has not refused to take one.  Troll harder not dumber.

• Leo

The question is gibberish.

I bet if Biden agreed Sniffy Don would back peddle on that request faster than the winner of the Reverse Tour de France. 

Biden took one and passed too.  And my documentation of my claim is as good as yours!

• Biden hasn't publicly refused a test, and Trump never took one.

Get a life.

because God knows what he's done

Why Trump refusing to submit tax returns?

It looks Biden is also hiding something.

Is there any precedent for a drug test? It’s demeaning to have one at a Presidential debate. Just because the idea popped into the idiot’s brain one day doesn’t mean that Biden has to agree...

Trump is all about personal attacks on his opponent but he is not capable of discussing issues. Is that the type of President you want? He sent a booming economy into recession. A budget deficit of over $3 trillion dollars in and has not lifted a finger to keep COVID-19 cases under control. And he has arguably the most corrupt administration the history of the US...

Drug test for what? Cause Trump is trying to distract again? I wouldn't even think about this if I was him. This is gone  nuts.