Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Why do atheists say they value "critical thought" but then believe in 87 genders?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Unfortunately they only believe in critical thought that supports their ungodly positions on many different issues.

• 4 weeks ago

"87 genders"? Where'd you come up with that one. Wait I think I can smell . . . .

• Saad M
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Ok for the Bible related by the Koran.

• Wundt
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

While this question is nonsense - I don't believe in 87 "genders" - the truth is that critical thought usually involves being open minded to different concepts and allowing for different points of view.  The antithesis of critical thought is dogma and it is dogmatic thinking which stops the consideration of new ideas.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I am an atheist and I believe in male, female, and possibly ambiguous genitalia, that's it.  Your question has nothing to do with atheism because it has nothing to do with a lack of gods.

• 4 weeks ago

Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

I am an Atheist and I know for a fact that the human species has only two genders:  Male and Female.  Period.  End of story.  People can claim they are whatever they want.  It doesn't alter the fact that they are born either male or female and no amount of wishful thinking or surgery will change that.  As far as proper pronouns go, well, be whatever you want just don't expect people to share your personal delusion.  There you go.... Critical Thought 101.  You have been schooled.

• In China, yоu wоuld be sent tо the cоuntryside tо harvest rice and attend attitude adjustment classes until yоu were able tо display a mоre apprоpriate reverence tо the culture, traditiоns, and laws оf the peоple. 

• 4 weeks ago

There aren't 87 genders.  

There's 88.

• There is no need for you to try to make conservatives look stupid. They do a fine job by themselves.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.