Which one of these leftist TV personalities do you despise the most?

1- Chris Cuomo

2- Don Lemon

3- Rachael Maddow

4- Joe Scarborough

5- Lawrence O'donnell

6- Joy Reed

7- Van Jones

8- Brian Stelter

9- Stephen Colbert

10- Joy Behar

I'm That Mexican,

BINGO!!!! Very astute answer!

Favorite Answer

Lawrence O'Donnell.

He actual is intelligent. But he uses his intelligence in deceptive ways which makes him the most detestable.  

I quit watching the BIASED RACHEL Maddow probably about 8 years ago.. SHE was always to biased and did not tell the truth when you actually fact checked her.

'

I really cannot remember watching or believing any of them and Many I have no idea who they are as I cut the Cable many years ago and have never looked back.

Rachael Maddow is a blow-hard that gets off hearing herself talk.

Stephen Colbert is a weasel.

Chris Cuomo. He's a very violent, hateful person, and a hypocrite. On CNN, he curses at viewers, saying things like "Wear the F'ing mask," then the next week, he's caught house shopping without a mask after testing positive for COVID. A cyclist confronted him about it and Cuomo threatened to fight him. I hope he gets put in his place by someone who's not willing to put up with his egotism and vitriol.

• dear Mr. fake Christian anonymous, Trump is okay with abortion, he said that himself 

I hate anyone who dictates a child's right to live to them (abortionists/all the entire left.)

Jesus hates them too.

The most petty, small and DUMB on the list is Don Lemon. But I choose Lawrence O'donnell because he has zero redeeming value