Which one of these leftist TV personalities do you despise the most?

1- Chris Cuomo

2- Don Lemon

3- Rachael Maddow

4- Joe Scarborough

5- Lawrence O'donnell

6- Joy Reed

7- Van Jones

8- Brian Stelter

9- Stephen Colbert

10- Joy Behar

Update:

I'm That Mexican,

BINGO!!!! Very astute answer!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Lawrence O'Donnell.

He actual is intelligent. But he uses his intelligence in deceptive ways which makes him the most detestable.  

• 3 weeks ago

I quit watching the BIASED RACHEL Maddow probably about 8 years ago.. SHE was always to biased and did not tell the truth when you actually fact checked her.

'

I really cannot remember watching or believing any of them and Many I have no idea who they are as I cut the Cable many years ago and have never looked back.

• 3 weeks ago

Rachael Maddow is a blow-hard that gets off hearing herself talk.

Stephen Colbert is a weasel.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Chris Cuomo. He's a very violent, hateful person, and a hypocrite. On CNN, he curses at viewers, saying things like "Wear the F'ing mask," then the next week, he's caught house shopping without a mask after testing positive for COVID. A cyclist confronted him about it and Cuomo threatened to fight him. I hope he gets put in his place by someone who's not willing to put up with his egotism and vitriol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • dear Mr. fake Christian anonymous, Trump is okay with abortion, he said that himself 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I hate anyone who dictates a child's right to live to them (abortionists/all the entire left.)

Jesus hates them too.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The most petty, small and DUMB on the list is Don Lemon. But I choose Lawrence O'donnell because he has zero redeeming value

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.