I read about the high RAM in the 96Boards, Does License plate recognition support it?

A License plate is not a computer, a License plate is just a piece of metal. RAM is a part of a computer, certainly when someone is using License plate recognition they're using RAM in their computer but, that's pretty much completely unrelated.  This is kind of like asking if  your pizza is compatible with ceramic plates that are black.

"License plate recognition" is a concept, not a program. A programmer could certainly write software that did license plate recognition and ran on one of 96Boards' products. Then again, it could also be done on a Raspberry Pi, so I don't really know why you think the amount of RAM is particularly important.

In fact, I can't even see where you got the idea that 96Boards have "high RAM." The Raspberry Pi 4 comes in an 8 GB model. The only 96Board product that supports more is the "Developerbox." That costs $462 just for the board and 4 GB of RAM. To max it out to 64 GB, you'd need to spend another $400 or so for RAM. The 8 GB Raspberry Pi costs $75 with all its RAM included.

• ?

What the hell does license plate recognition have to do with computer memory?

What, on Earth, are YOU waffling on about?