have you ever seen or experienced ghost activity? ?

Favorite Answer

I don't believe in ghosts or the paranormal neither to I disbelieve.

I have had a few very strange experiences over the years which were extremely difficult to explain.

• Tom

True, there ARE no "Ghosts" but there ARE natural phenomena involving electrical forces and aspects of higher order Physics, that we have not discovered yet and are not in our Science books-----SO many of us when we encounter such phenomena we cannot explain simply CALL whatever we see "Ghosts"------

The Phenomena themselves are VERY real, but the "Ghosts" we take them to be are NOT.     It is illogical to say the phenomena, like a flash of green light or a glowing cloud, did not exist simply because YOU mistakenly CALLED it a "Ghost"(which does not exist)

Unexplained phenomena are worth our attention and study to find out what they really are and how they work----That is HOW real Science progresses, by studying phenomena we do not yet understand

• Marty

Of course not. There are no such things.