Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 weeks ago

My old friend told people who bully me my secrets, what do I do?

by secrets i mean personal stuff that bffs share nothing too deep ....

Accept the fact you have no secrets. Live your life out loud. By that I mean simply decide not to care. That person is not a friend of yours. That's the only lesson here. What they may or may not know about you? Decide it's immaterial. Which is likely true because it probably won't matter much if you hired a plane and sky write it. Depower anything they might think gives them power. Set yourself free. 

Then you know not to give that backstabber anymore of your secrets and definitely not any of your time or attention. It's good that it wasn't too deep and consider it a blessing that she showed her true colors because now you know not to mess with her or to trust her and i hope you know that there are better people out there that are good friends and won't do that to you. Hope this helps and just ignore those kind of people your enemies included. You don't owe them anything.

avoid all of them...............

By "old friend" I assume you mean a former friend with whom you no longer speak with. 

I suggest you be strong, and tell the bullies that the secrets he told about you are totally fake because he hates you and wants you to get into deeper trouble. Only do so if the bullies come anywhere near you, otherwise ignore them. 

If they have any evidence to prove you wrong and continue treating you harshly like this, I suggest you go and report them and they themselves will learn that they need to keep their mouths shut. 

A strong character is an essential thing in this case. If you are someone who can show them that you are ready to get them in trouble any moment by reporting them, they will not bother you anymore. 

I consider it a crime for someone to tell your secrets. Even if he is an old friend of yours, this never means that he can choose to make you feel worse by telling your secrets if he wants. I also have former friends, and I never share secrets about them. This shows complete disrespect to people, and they should know that they will feel worse if they do this. 

Do you know any dirty secrets about your friend? You can make a revenge on him with the same thing by telling his secrets to them if they will sound to be on a dirty level. Remember, you have the right to treat him like this once he was the one who first treated you like this. 

You cannot afford to leave yourself feeling beaten up by these emotions, this just shows how vulnerable you are to getting bullied. People will continue to bully you if you show them that you are afraid to act against them. 

You never had a friend .

Avoid all of them and don't tell people anything you don't want repeated to others. Think before you speak. 

Ignore it, just as you would any other bullying. That's what makes bullies go away; being ignored.

• Embery

Bullying is a child's construct, what secrets could you possibly have?

Laugh at the taunters, and stop telling anyone your secrets.  

Call the police and file charges