Why doesn't horoscope help you deal with your problems?

You know, like saying, everything will be okay. You didn't drive into them, they drove into you. You're not at fault. Everything will work itself out. So stop worrying about it. Here, I'll hold your hand as you work through this.

Astrology has a very poor track record. Why put any trust (and money) into something that fails far more than it succeeds? Use the real sixth sense, called "common".

"absolutely barley anything"

That could be the most convoluted phrase in the history of YA Horoscopes not to mention the spelling.

OK kiddies, here's a shock.  Ready:  YOU are supposed to take care of your problems. Government isn't supposed to do it for you.  Horoscopes are not supposed to do it for you.  Mommy and Daddy aren't supposed to do it for you.  YOU are supposed to figure out how you got into a mess and how to get yourself out of it.  It's called "Being an adult." or "growing up."

Somehow, possibly beginning in the 60s, the idea popped up that our role in the world is to be cared for, and if someone isn't doing it, the world is "unfair." Look at it this way: be grateful you weren't born a generation or three ago.  You'd be ridiculed into oblivion.  If you can't take care of yourself, YOU are the problem.  

• lala

OK you do not believe in astrology 

SO STAY AWAY from it

• Snoopy

People cause you problems, it is why. Astrology justifies psychopaths and makes them look good then people date that person and get disappointed wondering why the astrologer told them they were meant to be compatible. It is just a new trend that victims of psychopaths are discarded and made look like "losers", when in fact the real loser is the psychopath. By focusing on bullying the victim, sadists get away with just about anything and they do the same to others. Losers are taking over the planet and making the cool people look like losers and themselves cool, but it's all an illusion and especially a delusion. It does affect many and they are headed for a downfall, but my advice is let them fall and don't catch them, or you will fall too, because nowadays it has become like that, you can't save anyone but yourself as those who willingly become victims they may have an enabling mindset which is toxic too and they will ruin you too, so stay away. Good luck, just don't give a sheet about problematic individuals and their entourages and you'll be fine.

Trust me I have never successfully saved someone who wanted to fall, regardless of how hard I tried. I just harmed myself.  Let go, forget, move on. It's better to be safe than to be endangered. Dumb people always deny, lie, manipulate, against all evidence.