Ken asked in SportsBaseball · 4 weeks ago

True or False: Reds Broadcaster Thom Brennaman does NOT deserve to be in the baseball hall of fame, because of the hot mic incident.?

• Kerri
    Favorite Answer

Thom Brennaman is an awesome baseball announcer.  I don't know what the criteria is for the Hall of Fame for announcers.  But the use of the f-a-g word should not preclude  him from being elected. 

True - he should join Pete Rose in the Baseball Hall Of SHAME.

• David

Sorry, I never thought he was worthy of a place in the Hall of Fame in the first place.

How about we install sex offender, Josh Hader, in the HOF in Brennaman's place someday ?

If you start pulling racists out of the hall of fame you have to start with Ty Cobb and go from there.  It will be half empty by the time you're done if every dug up comment leads to removal.  False.

I think that incident just solidified his baseball hall of fame status, he will be there in no time.