Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 weeks ago

Why cant I forget about her?????

I had a friend named Tina,  i used to work with her but i began developing feelings for her.  I never told her how i felt because she was married.   I always had the feeling she may like me by the way she would act with me.   eventually she began acting different with me and she Wouldn’t talk to me much.  She quit her job and blocked me.

We havent  talked since January of 2019 and i miss her alot,  i always think about her and i feel empty when i think about her.   Ive met so many girls but she’s the only girl i cant forget.   I get goosebumps when i think about her

Why is this happening to me????????

You had feelings for her that's why you're not over it. Also i dont wanna upset you but she coud've just been being nice these days kindness is so rare that it's confused with flirting. But you have to try to let go and keep work and pleasure separate because combining the two can get messy and will ruin your livelihood. Definitely can't have that. Throw yourself into your work, workout, and clean your house. Keep yourself busy as hell and cry it out, scream it out, whatever you have to do in private. Write it down, vent about it, and do the best you can to make yourself feel better. One day you are gonna meet an amazing girl, who's loyal, sweet, funny, and a hard worker that loves you for you. But for now please take care of yourself first, put yourself first, and make sure you're good to yourself there's only one YOU. Don't take yourself for granted and don't underestimate your ability to be strong or amazing. I hope this helps and good luck.

You sad pubescent schoolboy, it's called the one that got away syndrome, lol.

I had a friend, but SHE HAS A SPOUSE. You lose. My guess is there's more to "acting differently" and something led up to it for her to quit jobs. You should have already been blocked.

simply forget her................

Sounds like you are p*ssy whipped without actually getting some. pathetic

It's been a year and you still think about her. Move on and find a new friend.

You keep changing her name, but this is the same pathetic, obsessive-compulsive, Aspie crap you've been posting for over a year. Go see a psychiatrist and stay off YA.

You need to get over it dude. Shes a married woman and she will never abandon her husband to be with you. It's time to just move on. Dont waste more time thinking about something that's never meant to happen. There will be other girls that will cross your path and you should allow them in.

Oh boo hoo so you came here to complain about a girl who is living her own life normally and you can't have her cause you're a selfish brat who can't accept the fact that he can't have what he wants. So just forget about her and move on. And then maybe you'll see that the world doesn't revolve around you.