Travis
Travis asked in Science & MathematicsGeography · 4 weeks ago

What is the geographical extent of the Southern United States ?

Favorite Answer

From way down yonder in Cajun country all the way to the Ohio River, from Key West to where the moonshiners outrun the revenuers in West Virginia mountains, from the Mason Dixon Line to the Rio Grande River in Brownsville, TX.

I lived for over a decade in Florida and Texas, in huge cities, and small towns too.  I met some hugely wealthy, and some shyte-kickers barely making it.  They are all pretty much the same people.

Finally when my boss's murder on Jan 28th was the 31st murder in Houston for 1970, I had enough and moved out to California.

• Bill-M

The southern most point of the United Sates is on the Big Island (Hawaii).

Naalehu, Big Island, Hawaii.   18°55' N     155°41' WKa Lae, which is Hawaiian for "The Point," is on Hawaii's Big Island, and is as far south as you can go in the United States.

The Southernmost Point in Continental USA is in the Florida Keys,     24°31′26″N 81°57′51″W