Will I be okay with this?

I was late with some of my car payments one year but not very late like 90 days but I had a few times where it was late.

I am not sure how that impacts credit. I am looking for an apartment. I am up-to-date with my car payments now. When I check my score it says potentially negative. The apartment asked if my credit was good. I am up to date with my car payments. 

I also was impacted by Covid and wanted to save money. Is this bad? 

Favorite Answer

Have a conversation with the Credit Rating organizations to get clarification as to how they rate late payments.  This will be dependent on frequency of late payments over a period of time and if there was a end date for all payments to be made.

if youre up to date it might not impact it

Are you trying to ask if you will be approved for the apartment?    If yes, how would anyone here know?    You didn't even bother to tell us what your credit score actually is. 

We are not clairvoyant either about your credit score or the landlord's criteria. 

i would hope so