Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

why the news media just ran with the NYT report about Trump paying $ 750 per year in taxes? (that is obviously false>?)?

Trump said tonight that he pays MILLIONS of dollars in taxes PER YEAR...l think i heard 30 million one year..so why someone as rich as Trump is only pay $ 750 per year? that is a joke? why peple and why the media just repeated this absurd lie?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Al
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The media knows this is false, but the trick here is to throw out a bone for none thinkers to chew on to initialize a false narrative to give Biden some foundation of credibility, because lord knows Biden has nothing tangible to stand on but making Trump look like a bad orange man.

• 3 weeks ago

The NY Times has gotten to be almost as bad as the Enquirer was many years ago in printing gossip and rumors. On the other hand, Biden made $13.3 million in speeches a couple of years ago and created an "S" Corporation to avoid paying larger tax payments, all perfectly legal. Trump most likely did a similar procedure for the same reason.

• 3 weeks ago

The third generation draft dodger initially said it was fake, then after seeing the report changed that to illegally obtained information, which pretty much confirms what the NYT says.

• Fred G
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

The NYT will print anything about Trump from an anonymous source.. They are no longer news.. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • J M
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You believe a man know for telling thousand of lies. All Trump has to do is show his taxes and provide proof.

• 3 weeks ago

NYT for all their fair mindedness deep down have a personal agendas.

• 3 weeks ago

The NY Times has proof.

Fat Donnie does nothing but lie. He's NOT rich, he's broke.

Attachment image
  • 3 weeks ago

I think what's interesting is that Trump never actually denied that he paid $750 for those years.  He said the info must have been illegally leaked!  He did NOT say it was a lie.  He said the release of the info was timed for release at the worst time.  He did NOT say it was just made up!

You know, 4 years ago, Hillary mentioned how little Trump paid in taxes in the debate she had with him.  He interrupted her, saying 'That makes me smart!'  He could have denied it then too, but he didn't.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

lard trump lies he will never release tax returns

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Trump lies constantly. I believe the NYT.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.